Monday, November 24, 2008

Sick day

Van is home sick today. We just got back from having a ventolin mask at the doctor's and now he's breathing easier and sleeping on the couch.

And, because I posted the question on Laurie's blog, I'll repeat it here: How do people feel about toe cleavage? You know, if you’re wearing low-cut, close-toed shoes and you see a bit of toe crack. Is it good, bad, indifferent?

Here are a few pix from the last couple of weekends.

A collective art project.



A recent dog walk.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back on the blog! I'd almost cut you back to checking monthly. And since you asked I have to declare indifference of about 11 on the 10 point scale. I'm more positive about old school cleavage!
cheers,
B.

Anonymous said...

Depends if there's fuzz in the cleavage or not. Then it's a definite vomit-in-the-mouth-and-swallow-it.